Announcing: Streamline Autumn 2015
Our fall issue of Streamline, our quarterly clinical publication, is hot off the presses! Download the new issue and view dozens of back issues here. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the content, in this video abstract produced by Tiffy Daud, our Graphic Designer.
Download your copy here.
Our Autumn 2015 issue features the following articles:
- Up to the Challenges: Profile of Sue Hagie, NP
- Dental Health with John McFarland, DDS
- Needs Assessments, Step-By-Step with Health Outreach Partners
- Trafficking and Migrant Agricultural Worker Women
- Taking Care to a Higher Level: Integration of Behavioral Health
- Affordable Care Act: Assessing Agricultural Worker Access to Health Care
- MCN Celebrates a Stronger Worker Protection Standard
- Longitudinal Assessment of Blood Cholinesterase Activities Over Two Consecutive Years Among Latino Nonfarmworkers and Pesticide-Exposed Farmworkers in North Carolina
- New publication highlights MCN’s Clinical Assessment Tool
- MCN Receives Susan Harwood Training Grant
- Children Need Protection, Too: Celebrating National Farm Safety and Health Week
If you would like to receive the print version of Streamline, please send your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Streamline is one of many resources that Migrant Clinicians Network provides free of charge.
Support our work with a contribution.
Got some good news to share? Send it to us via email, on Facebook, or on Twitter.