In this issue:
- Agricultural Workers and COVID-19: Unique Vulnerabilities and Unprecedented Partnerships to Address Them
- Monterey County Medical-Legal Partnership Lays Groundwork for Coalition of Agricultural Leaders, Agricultural Worker Advocates, and Clinicians
- Quincy Community Health in Washington Develops Curriculum, Works with Farm Owners to Bring COVID-19 Education to Agricultural Workers
- Community Mobilization as a Model for Preparedness with Equity
- Witness to Witness Pivots to Give Psychosocial Support to Community Health Workers Through Webinar Series
View all of our archived issues of Streamline here.
This publication is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,094,709.00 with 0 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.